The Alpha Group brings together entrepreneurs for peer- to-peer exchange and support in a unique, member- driven experience. Business owners and Managing Directors worldwide can be part of an exclusive group of qualified executives to brainstorm strategies, and realise the potential of increasing profit and growth.
“Iron sharpens iron and one man sharpens another.”
Have you ever noticed how the people you do business with affects you?
Well if you answered yes, was it positive or a negative feeling? The impact of working with certain people can have a significant influence on your business performance. That’s why you need to take a strategic look at how you are developing and upgrading your leadership skills.
Acclaimed Business Philosopher Jim Rohn claims “you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
If you are not seeing the results in your business that you want, then it might be time to change your peer group and spending your professional time around people who no longer empower you. For things to change in your business, you have to change not only your mindset but also how you do things.
The Alpha Group is not about short term solutions, it’s about providing CEOs and leaders with meaningful interactions to facilitate significant business growth. Each month leaders are given the opportunity to step out of their business; provide and receive meaningful solutions and add value to their board of advisors.
The outcomes from these meetings help to make leaders more productive, creative, and intentional.
Make no mistake The Alpha Group peer to peer advisory board will transform your business. It’s core aim is to help business leaders to double their value and dominate their sector within two/ three years!
It is a key way to learn best practices, insider information and get feedback for new ideas and projects. By coming together with your new Advisory Board members you find a safe place to share your values and goals because you have one mission – to help each other to succeed.
Join The Alpha Group at
Reasons to Join:
We are often asked “what’s in it for me?”
Well, here are 7 reasons why it makes sense to become a Regional Director:
1. It provides a competitive income and works well alongside other coaching or training activities, roles and your other career interests
2. Have real independence – we’re not a franchise – and you can set your own work schedule
3. We provide ongoing training to all of our Regional Directors to help them remain on top of their game
4. You will be part of a huge, professional network of global coaches, consultants and facilitators
5. It will probably be the most stimulating and challenging work you’ve ever done
6. You’ll make a massive difference to your business community, a go-to person.
7. Be able to create a residual income based on 7 possible income streams
SPONSORED BLOG POSTS
- For a one-off fee, you are able to submit your own post on the worlds’ largest coaching blog.
- Above the fold rotating banner/box. Price is for a 3 month slot.